Friday, September 3, 2010

An explanation

I owe this to the (mostly imaginary) audience.

I think wait for a technology which transfers thoughts to digital media with a single click of a button has been long enough.

I think people who read social updates don't like it longer than 20 words. neither do the websites which host them (though they're polite enough to let me type till I'm really obnoxious).

so it's time for me to grab the old fashioned keyboard and go tap tap tap (I'm a little high on nursery rhymes these days as my daughter just joined her first school).

and what's up with this 'freemind' thing? well, in case if you aren't FSF-oriented, free-mind pairs with free-speech (no free lunch here :)).

and I stole two words from one of my favorite songs and won't bother to explain why. neither did Simon and Garfunkel.

silence please!

No comments:

Post a Comment